Do you take your dog trick or treating with you? Or perhaps you dress them up to trick those visiting your own house. Whatever you’re doing this Halloween, you can include your dog in the fun. Some of these are so funny I can’t stop laughing them as I’m putting this info together. Whether your dog is large, small, or somewhere in between, there is something here for everyone, so take a look and see what tickles your fancy!
KING OF THE JUNGLE WITH THIS LION MANE
Weight: just under 8oz; 227g
Average customer weighting: 9/10
- Can fit a neck size of 13 – 32 inches (roughly from a Beagle to a Great Pyrennees)
- Frighten your neighbors as your dog emerges from the bushes looking like a lion
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Some of your purchase goes to charity! This is the best bit for me, and the recipients are dogs in shelters across New Orleans.
PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN DOG COSTUME
Size: available in small, medium and large (my links will take you to small or medium)
Weight: 3oz; 85g
Average customer weighting: 8.8/10
- Please note that this is on the smaller size – a small is designed to fit a chihuahua and a large will fit a cocker spaniel.
- Includes the clothes and a matching hat for a full Pirates of the Caribbean look
- Can be machine washed
Neck width of 12.6ins + height of 11.4ins = SMALL
Neck width of 15ins + height of 14.2ins = MEDIUM
Neck width of 21.3ins + height of 19.7ins = LARGE
GLOW-IN-THE-DARK SKELETON – SPOOKY!
Size: extra small up to extra large (my links will take you to XL – recommended for Golden Retriever or German Shepherd sized dogs. See sizing chart below)
Weight: around 3oz; 82g
Average customer weighting: 8.9/10
- Great Halloween costume with glow-in-the-dark bones
- Get into the spirit of things, with this 2-part costume – one part for the body and one part for the head, with holes for the ears and a chin strap
- Made from cotton with a fitted trim to help the costume stay in place
- Machine washable
NB: The sizing below is based on the USA guide, so please double check if you are ordering in the UK.
CREEP AROUND LIKE A GIANT SPIDER
My personal favorite – check out this video to see why a spider costume can look so scary. You could really scare the pants off some people…
Size: extra small up to large (my links will take you to large. See sizing chart for skeleton costume above)
Weight: 7.2oz; 204g
Average customer weighting: 7.9/10
- This is one seriously scary spider costume and will transform your dog into a giant creepy crawly!
- Made from plush-looking polyester to look like real spider hair (if that’s what you call it!)
- The awesome legs are totally bendable, for even greater authenticity
- Spot clean with warm water only and line dry
COMIC BOOK HERO BATMAN
Size: available from small through to extra large (my links will take you to medium, which fits up to 17ins chest and 15ins neck to tail. See size chart below for other measurements or to look by breed)
Weight: just under 8oz; 227g
Average customer weighting: 7.6/10
- Get into the creature of the night groove, with this great costume – perfect for Halloween
- Comes with awesome chest and back piece, with the classic batman logo. Also has a cape and cool bat-ears in a head piece
- From well-known Rubies Costume Company – who sell a multitude of character costumes
RAPTOR COSTUME STRAIGHT OUT OF JURASSIC PARK
Size: From Extra Small to Large (my links will take you to Medium size)
Weight: 8.8oz; 250g
Average customer weighting: 7.2/10
- Really get into the spirit of “scary Halloween” with this great reptilian costume
- Costume made of printed foam
- Great arms and tail, so your dog really looks like the most cunning predator in your back yard
- Make sure to check out the helpful sizing chart to get the right size for your dog
Hope you’ve enjoyed checking out my pick of Halloween costumes for your pooches. If you would like to share any of your own top picks, please comment below. The more the merrier.